MSB Ltd. takes pride in its capabilities to provide first class hull and machinery inspection and casualty survey services.
If it is a pre-purchase or trading condition survey you require, MSB will provide you with the complete picture of the vessel and comprehensive report to enable you to take the correct management decision. Our Technical Department has significant experience in new building supervision and provides qualified site officers to supervise your shipbuilding progress.
If it is a casualty related survey where the damage has been caused by collision, stranding, fire, heavy weather, machinery or cargo gear breakdown or other perils, MSB will provide detailed damage assessment, repair supervision, approval of repair specifications and review of repair invoices.
Our principal surveyors are also certified Average Adjusters, which enables them to provide quality hull and machinery damage reporting that eliminates further exchange with the case Adjusters and saves valuable time.
MSB regularly provides the following services:
· Hull and Machinery damage surveys—collision, stranding, fire, heavy weather, machinery damage, cargo gear, etc.
· Hull and Machinery condition surveys
· Hull and Machinery pre-entry surveys
· Vessel pre-purchase / trading condition surveys
· General and particular average
· Supervision of ship repairs
· Approval of repair specifications
· New building supervision
Ship Hull and Machinery Surveys